0 items in Cart
Released by the Perth Mint, the first series of Australian Lunar Coins was started in the year 1996 and ended in 2007. Each year in the Australian Lunar Gold series is represented by a specific animal i.e. pig, dog, rooster, monkey, goat, horse, snake, dragon, rabbit, tiger, ox, and mouse. The 2004 10 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Monkey adds collectibility to the .9999 fine Gold appeal and is guaranteed by the Federal Government of Australia.
• Manufactured by the Perth Mint
• Guaranteed by the Australian government for its weight and purity
• Bears a face value of 1000 AUD
• The Obverse of the coin features the Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II. The Reverse portrays a monkey climbing a branch.
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
Country - Australia
Mint – Perth Mint
Purity - .9999
Weight- 10 Troy Ounces
Legal Tender Value- 1000 AUD
IRA Eligible- Yes
Looking for one of the trusted gold dealers to buy a gold coin online? We are one of the top-rated bullion dealers offering dazzling high-quality bullion coins. Order the high-quality 2004 10 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Monkey from us online today! The gold price is updated on our website every minute.
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!