0 items in Cart
The Perth Mint is renowned for their popular lunar series, which started in 1996 and ended in 2017. Lunar gold coins have a fineness of .9999 fine gold.
The 2003 10 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Goat is guaranteed by the Federal Government of Australia and has a mintage of 14,966 coins. This bullion coin features a goat walking through some grass, design by Travis Farley.
Why is the 2003 10 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Goat popular?
- Contains 10 oz of .9999 fine Gold
- Struck by the Perth Mint
- Sovereign coin backed and guaranteed by the Australian government
- Mintage of only 14,966 coins
- The Obverse features the Raphael Maklouf effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the Reverse portrays a goat walking through grass
- IRA approved gold coin
- Country - Australia
- Mint - Perth Mint
- Purity - .9999
- Weight - 10 Troy Ounces
- Legal Tender Value - 1000 AUD
- IRA Eligible - Yes
Want to buy gold coins online? Look for one of the most reputable bullion dealers online to order a gold coin!
Buy the beautiful 2003 10 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Goat from us online! You can check and compare our reputation and gold prices with other bullion dealers and see we are serving our valuable customers. The gold price is updated on our website every minute.
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!