0 items in Cart
The 2001 Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Snake was issued by the Perth Mint in the Year 2001. The 2001 2 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Snake is the sixth release of the I 12-Coin lunar calendar series and has a low mintage of only 1,295 coins.
Why is the 2001 2 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Snake popular?
• Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Gold
• Manufactured by the Perth Mint
• Guaranteed by the Australian government for its weight and purity
• Limited mintage of just 1,295 coins
• The Obverse features the Raphael Maklouf effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the Reverse portrays an image of a snake ready to strike at its prey while on a tree branch
• IRA approved investment coin
Country - Australia
Mint – Perth Mint
Purity - .9999
Weight- 2 Troy Ounces
Legal Tender Value- 200 AUD
IRA Eligible- Yes
Looking to order a gold coin online today? Buy the high-quality 2001 2 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Snake from us online! You’ll find the latest gold price on our website.
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!