0 items in Cart
2004 1oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Monkey
As low as $500.00 per oz above spot
Matador Rare Coins Ltd. buy price $2,050.33
Struck by the Perth Mint in Australia, the Australian Gold Lunar Series began in 1996.
The 2004 1 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Monkey has a mintage of just 16,898 coins. The Australian Lunar Series I Year of the Monkey is the ninth release in the series. The Obverse of the coin features the Raphael Maklouf effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the Reverse depicts a cute little monkey climbing a branch by artist Jovan Radanovich.
Why is the 2004 1 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Monkey popular among investors?
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold
- Issued by the Perth Mint
- Backed by the Australian government for its weight and pure gold content
- Low mintage of only 16,898 coins
- The Obverse features the Raphael Maklouf effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the Reverse showcases a cute little monkey climbing a branch
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
- Country - Australia
- Mint - Perth Mint
- Purity - .9999
- Weight - 1 Troy Ounce
- Legal Tender Value - 100 AUD
- IRA Eligible - Yes
Look for one of the leading online coin dealers if you want to order a gold coin!
Buy the high-quality 2004 1 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Monkey from us online! You’ll find the latest gold price on our website. Compare our reputation and gold prices with other bullion dealers and find how we stand out in the gold trading market.
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!